There are no fees to become a standard member!
So why not become an Urban Mindfulness Foundation Member where you will be able to join the online mindfulness community of practice and community forums.
- Annual standard membership is free and provides you access to the Main Online Urban Mindfulness Community of Practice Group and Forum.
- You will gain access to regular online guided meditations offered by our experienced mindfulness practitioners and teachers.
- You will gain access to regular mindfulness tips and quizzes to keep our practice deepening
- Regular campfire gatherings, either with a special interest group or the wider group as you see fit
- Access to a range of mindful connections and intersection through groups and forums that mean you will always have a socially and culturally relevant discussion to access.
How do I become a member?
To join our aspiration to become the leading innovators, designers and developers of mindfulness in community, that is offered in socially and culturally relevant ways to the BPOC community, that stimulates social mobility and wellbeing beyond the individual, all you need to do is sign up. Its completely free to be a member, all we ask is for you to offer a context appropriate donation where possible. In all circumstances, full bursary places will be made available whenever possible. All donations go towards the UMF cause as stated in the CIC documentation.
The Urban Mindfulness Foundations Membership Pledge – is adopted from friends of ours as follows
On joining the Urban Mindfulness Foundation Membership, you agree to the following:
- Have or intend to have a daily Mindfulness practice.
- Embody Mindfulness and Compassion as core values in your life.
- Be kind and respectful to all other members of the Membership.
- Be focused on the very real issues of oppression and social inequality