As a member, you will be able to:
- Access the Main Online Urban Mindfulness Community of Practice Group and Forum
- Access online guided meditations
- Access mindfulness tips, quizzes and articles to keep our practice deepening
- Access intersectional discussion groups rooted in solidarity building.
- Access to our periodic newsletters
The Urban Mindfulness Foundations Membership Pledge:
On joining the Urban Mindfulness Foundation Membership, you agree to the following:
- Have or intend to have a daily Mindfulness practice.
- Embody Mindfulness and Compassion as core values in your life.
- Be kind and respectful to all other members of the Membership.
- Have the intention to attend online and or face-to-face events offered by the UMF
- Be committed to JEDI work within the mindfulness field and wider society
- Be committed to building a JEDI mindfulness community that extends across intersections to stimulate collective social change for the benefit of all beings and planet